IGS provides specific consulting services and support to Chemical, Materials and Minerals industries, delivering solutions in all steps of project development and along the operation and production chain.
Our team is willing to bring to your organization knowledge, know-how and solutions to allow you to make profit and remain competitive.
Our services include:
- Solutions, Tools, Methods, Process & Flowsheet Development
- Lab, Pilot Demonstration Testing Program Supervision
- Tech-Watching, Tech-Sourcing & Tech-Solving
- Valuation of IP and Patenting (VIP)
- Due Diligent Review
- Specific R&D Management and Collaboration Follow Up
- Technology Transfer & Management
- Start-Up & Ramp-Up Support
- Operation and Project Auditing (IMPACT)
- Workforce Talent Staffing (WTS)
- Training & Coaching
- Operation Problem Solving
- Qualified Person Commitment and Technical Advising
- Solution’s Financing Support and Solutions Development Funding (SDF)
IGS Environment Group provides specific consulting services and support to the Environment sectors, delivering solutions in all steps of industrial project development. Our team is willing to bring to your project and operations knowledge, know-how and solutions to allow you to mitigate environment concerns:
- Industrial emissions mitigation
- Tailings management expertise
- Soil decontamination, water treatment, recycling
- NORMS mapping
- Best practices advising
- Consumable recycling, management and recovery
IGS Energy Group provides specific consulting services and support to the Energy sectors, delivering solutions in all steps of your industrial project development and operation. Our team is willing to bring to your project and operations knowledge, know-how and solutions to allow you mitigate energy concerns.
- Electric power generation, transportation and distribution
- energy efficiency
- energy recovery
- Renewable energies
- Thermal energy, energy conversion, biofuels
IGS is targeting to be a Canadian leading consultancy group in the extraction and processing of various minerals. Our R&D activities target innovative solutions to tackle complex ore deposits, targeting to render them exploitable within the narrow technical, environmental and economic feasibility.
- Development of processes to recover valuables from wastes, historical tailings and by-products.
- Flow sheet development to beneficiate low and medium grade ores
- Management of Pilot and demonstration studies to collect the design data for commercial plants
- Perform Plant audit and KPIs improvement through:
- Simulation and optimization studies
- Energy reduction in unit operation
- Environmental pollution studies related to mineral, metallurgical and chemical industries
- Basic and fundamental research to support the above activities.
Our R&D Planning team deals with:
- Resource planning and implementation of in-house and externally funded projects for the lab.;
- Implementation of intellectual property management;
- Quality system management
- Processing of various agreements &MoUs for implementation