IGS is targeting to be a Canadian leading consultancy group in the extraction and processing of various minerals. Our R&D activities target innovative solutions to tackle complex ore deposits, targeting to render them exploitable within the narrow technical, environmental and economic feasibility.
- Development of processes to recover valuables from wastes, historical tailings and by-products.
- Flow sheet development to beneficiate low and medium grade ores
- Management of Pilot and demonstration studies to collect the design data for commercial plants
- Perform Plant audit and KPIs improvement through:
- Simulation and optimization studies
- Energy reduction in unit operation
- Environmental pollution studies related to mineral, metallurgical and chemical industries
- Basic and fundamental research to support the above activities.
Our R&D Planning team deals with:
- Resource planning and implementation of in-house and externally funded projects for the lab.;
- Implementation of intellectual property management;
- Quality system management
- Processing of various agreements &MoUs for implementation